The 12th Annual On Property Glenwarrah Hereford and Brooksby Angus Sale is on Wednesday 24th July 2019 at 11:30am.
This years offering comprises:
28 Hereford Bulls
26 Angus Bulls
29 Yearling Angus Bulls
Click the Catalogue image below to open the Sale catalogue in a new tab. There you can download it or even print it if you want to. The PDF file is 2MB in size.
For more information, register your interest contact one of the sales team:
The 28 Glenwarrah Hereford Bulls are catalogued from Lot 1 to Lot 28 for this years sale.
2 YEAR OLD ANGUS BULLS
The 26 x 2 year old Angus bulls are catalogued from Lot 29 to Lot 54 for this years sale.
YEARLING ANGUS BULL
This is the second year that we are offering Angus Yealing Bulls at the sale. There are 29 Yearling Angus bills that are catalogued from Lot 55 to Lot 83
‘Brooksby’ is located 19Km south of Bundarra on Thunderbolts Way. There is a mud map in the Sale Catalogue.
You can also click on the map below and it will open Google maps where you can get directions, the fastest route from your location to the property and the trip time from your location
- GST: GST is to be added onto the purchase price at the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer. You will be invoiced purchased price plus GST.
- REBATE: 2% rebate to outside Agents introducing buyers in writing 24 hours prior to the Sale.
- CATTLE HEALTH: All bulls were semen tested and are fully vaccinated with 7 in 1.
- JOHNES: We are accredited J-BAS 7.
- INSPECTION: Bulls may be inspected prior to the sale or on the morning of the sale.
- INSURANCE: We recommend bulls are insured against injury and death.
- ARRIVAL: Trucks entry at Abington Bridge, all other vehicles at ‘Brooksby’ Gate.
- ACCOMMODATION: The closest Motels are situated in Armidale (61kms East), Uralla(55kms South) and Inverell (60kmsNorth).
- REFRESHMENTS: Sale day refreshments will be supplied by The Grace Munro Ladies Auxillary.
Sale Day Transport
- FREE DELIVERY: Free delivery on the 2 year old bulls to major centres in NSW, QLD and Victoria.
- TRANSPORT: All transport to be co-ordinated through Peter Kratz Livestock Transport unless you have your own truck.
If you require more information please see the Sale Catalogue above. If you still have questions please contact one of the selling team and they will be happy to help you.