The 13th Annual On Property Glenwarrah Hereford and Brooksby Angus Sale is on Wednesday 22th July 2020 at 11:30am.
This years offering comprises:
30 Hereford Bulls
28 Angus Bulls
13 Yearling Angus Bulls
Click the Catalogue image below to open the Sale catalogue in a new tab. There you can download it or even print it if you want to.
The PDF file is 3.63MB in size.
For more information, register your interest contact one of the sales team:
The Glenwarrah Hereford Bulls are catalogued from Lot 1 to Lot 30 for this years sale.
For more information about this years Glenwarrah Hereford Bull offering please contact:
2 YEAR OLD ANGUS BULLS
The 28 x 2 year old Angus bulls are catalogued from Lot 31 to Lot 58 for this years sale.
YEARLING ANGUS BULLS
This is the third year that we are offering Angus Yearling Bulls at the sale. There are 13 Yearling Angus bulls that are catalogued from Lot 59 to Lot 71
For more information about this years Brooksby Angus bull offering please contact:
'Brooksby' is located 19Km south of Bundarra on Thunderbolts Way. There is a mud map in the Sale Catalogue.
You can also click on the map below and it will open Google maps where you can get directions, the fastest route from your location to the property and the trip time from your location
- GST: GST is to be added onto the purchase price at the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer. You will be invoiced purchased price plus GST.
- REBATE: 2% rebate to outside Agents introducing buyers in writing 24 hours prior to the Sale.
- AUCTIONSPLUS: This sale will be interfaced with AuctionsPlus. Register online at auctionsplus.com.au or call 02 9262 4222. Or bid through your preferred agent.
- TRANSPORT: All transport to be co-ordinated through Peter Kratz Livestock Transport unless you have your own truck.
- CATTLE HEALTH: All bulls were semen tested and are fully vaccinated with 7 in 1.
- JOHNES: We are accredited J-BAS 7.
- INSPECTION: Bulls may be inspected prior to the sale or on the morning of the sale.
- INSURANCE: We recommend bulls are insured against injury and death.
- ACCOMMODATION: The closest Motels are situated in Armidale (61kms East), Uralla(55kms South) and Inverell (60kmsNorth).
- REFRESHMENTS: Sale day refreshments will be supplied by the Grace Munro Ladies Auxillary.
- ARRIVAL: Trucks entry at Abington Bridge, all other vehicles at ‘Brooksby’ Gate.
- DISCLAIMER: The owners, employees, sale staff and representatives accept no liability for accidents that occur, although these are rare at cattle sales, any person attending does so at their own risk. While all care has been taken in the preparation of this sale catalogue, Glenwarrah principals accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions contained in this publication.
If you require more information please see the Sale Catalogue above. If you still have questions please contact one of the selling team and they will be happy to help you.